Comfy, cozy and just enough rustic – a stay at our cabins is exactly what you need.
There is no electricity at Louis Lake! That’s right, no televisions, no telephones, or laptops. Bring your own flashlights, and we provide propane and/or solar lanterns, bedding, towels and kitchen utensils. Even cell phones don’t work well at Louis Lake. The closest grocery store is an hour drive in the town of Lander, which is 9 miles down a dirt road and another 30 miles on highway.
- 5 rustic log cabins with a common bathhouse.
- 2 family size log cabins with private bathrooms & kitchens.
- A secluded cabin with queen bed, bathroom and studio kitchen
- Lodge with 4 bedrooms with private baths
- A large multi-purpose event room with commercial kitchen
- Several tent & RV sites for over flow use by cabin guests. (No RV hook-ups)
- Canoes, kayaks and fishing boats for rent.
- A corral for your own horses. (*Certified weed-free hay is required)
- Horseshoe pit,
- 4 fire pits with benches, a swing for the kids, and a few lawn chairs.
- All firewood is free for registered guests.
- Check in is 3 pm and check out is 11 am